April 13, 2005
She looks at me from aboveThe desktop wallpaper I have on my assigned computer at work is a picture of Galadriel, looking down at something (like all my boring desktop icons). The background is this 'misty' blue gradually fading into white. I got it from the internet when I was killing time at work yesterday.
I love it.
xxx
Roll, Pussy cat, roll!We had Thai-Chinese food at Liang Seah Street. Frankly, it's not fantastic. Especially not when I ended up being the one expected to finish 2 servings of fried Kailan and half a bowl of Tom Yam soup (which was quite crap) when my two companions thought they had their fill. I only wish people stop having the impression that I eat very little cos of my size. It's just not fair to the rest of those eat-and-get-fat people out there.
Then, we went to Beavers for drinks. Annie and I were really full by then. Ya, right. Both of us finished a basket of popcorn (it's complimentary, like the basket of peanuts) while sipping occasionally on our Virgin Margarita (1 of the 3 kinds of Margarita on the menu), whose price got us all a bit confused. In the process of emptying that basket, of course, both of us did go 'Oh man, and I thought I was full...', but we didn't stop reaching for the popcorn basket. And, since I'm at this, can I push the blame to Snow? He was the one who quite straight-facedly told us we can have popcorn, besides the peanuts. And HE was the one who told the lady boss (with whom he seemed to know quite well.. as with the barmaids... hmm) to bring us some. And HE was the one who sat by and did nothing while we popped the popcorn routinely into our mouth. He didn't even make it easier for us by sharing it with us.
We walked the grounds of Casino in Sg, KDF charity shows, China-Jap relations, stupid celebrities who give their children names they would grow up wanting to change, mood swings, cradle snatchers, and of course, pussy cats.
Nice pussy cats... I love nice and kind pussy cats... *meow*
Posted by 杏 cy (Jancy) at 07:29